Frequently asked questions
- Is there any format for article submission?
- What are the deadlines for material submission?
- When is the journal issued?
- What are the reasons for article rejection?
- Can the article be rejected because of the language?
- How can I pay for article publication?
- Who can be published in the journal?
What are the reasons for article rejection?
All articles submitted for publication undergo an expert selection. The editors will not accept the scientific popular, journalistic, artistic and domestic articles. This may be one of the reasons for rejecting the article. In addition, the editors will not accept articles from authors who are not working in the field of education and science. The editors will not accept articles that have not maintained the technical requirements, as well as articles with references to the text of the article and without bibliography. The editors will not accept articles of open political content. The journal has censorship; all articles are editing and correcting, if necessary. Articles should be written in strict scientific style. Also articles may be rejected because of very poor quality of translation.